Problems with your telephone service can be reported by calling 956-936-2000, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Internet support is available between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding Holidays). Please report problems with your internet by calling 956-936-2000.
Please report any service trouble to our business office at (956) 936-2000 as soon as a problem is discovered. We will do our best to clear the problem as soon as possible. If the trouble is in our lines, switching equipment or internet equipment, we will take action to correct the issue immediately and there will be no charge for the service call. If it is determined that the source of the problem is your telephone, equipment or computer, then Border to Border Communications, Inc. will assess a $75.00 per hour service and repair charge. The charge will be posted on your next month’s billing cycle.
Here are a few things to troubleshoot before calling our office.
- Check your equipment (i.e. cordless phone, answering machine, computer, router, modem or fax), by disconnecting it from the power source. Sometimes restoring your equipment will restore service.
- Make sure all of your phones are hung up properly for telephone service.
- Do a visual inspection of all exposed wiring and connections for damage or loose connections.
- If you have more than one jack or power outlet, check each instrument at each point to determine if operation can be obtained from any or all power points.
- Verify router and modem operation by checking power, Ethernet and internet lights.
Zapata County Independent School District www.zcisd.org/
Zapata County Offices www.co.zapata.tx.us/
Zapata County Chamber of Commerce www.zapatachamber.com/
The Zapata Times www.thezapatatimes.com
My Zapata Community Website http://www.myzapata.com/